napalm

Monday, October 03, 2005

4 magic hands

Napalm's YTD: $14,800

Check this out. I just played 4 hands in the $10 Stars MTT.

Hand #1 - I have 55 in the BB. Two short stacks all in, i call BB calls. Flop is 5 6 7 one spade. I move all in, BB calls with KJ spades? huh? runner runner spade to criple me.

I asked him what he thought I had and he said "I looked down and saw that I had $1000 left. You have to get lucky to win these sometimes" I say "So you didnt think about what I had at all right?. Bonehead classically says, "Shut the fuch up" nh, +EV for sure.

Hand #2 - I have $400 left with AK, I raise to $200, same KJ bonehead makes $400. I call. He flips over AQ, my hand holds up.

Hand #3 - I play A7 on the button and limp with 3 other limpers. Flop is A 8 8. checks to me, i go all in. Short stack calls with 8 9 off. I lose. My fault, should have rasied preflop here.

Hand #4 - I have about $300 left and have KK on the button. 3 other players, I go all in, three callers. Flop is Q 5 Q. dude to my left bets, everyone folds and shows AQ.

I heart $10 MTTs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home