napalm

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Limit is the Devil

Napalm's YTD: $14,780

Played 4 hours of 4/8 limit hold 'em with a full kill at Caesars Indiana last night and lost a whopping total of $1.

I was actually up about $160 at one point and donked most of it off on one hand.

QJ sooted clubs in the BB, 7 people in the hand, I raise, 7 people call.

Flop is 9 10 2 one diamond no clubs. Nice flop for me. check check check check check check, I bet, call call call call call call call. Guess everyone has a str8 draw.

Turn is an 8 of diamonds, I hit the nuts. check check, bet, call call call call, I raise. fold fold, call, fold fold fold call. I guess everyone missed their straight. (wha?)

Pot is pretty big at this point. the guy to my left says to me "If I hit a diamond, I am going to beat you. I tell him, "No way, I have the nuts so you should just fold and a club is coming on the river"

The river is a diamond, of course he says "Bam, this pot is mine, you should just fold". He bets, other dude calls, and I save myself $8 bucks.

Donkey chaser turns over a super strong 7 3 of diamonds and the other guy just mucks his hand. So think about that. He calls my preflop raise cold with a 7 3. Then, with a flop of 10 9 4 and one diamond, calls my flop bet. Guess he liked his backdoor ass end str8 draw and 7 high backdoor flush draw. Then he calls two bets cold with his 7 high draw. Unreal.

Now the thing I want to know is, what the hell did the other guy have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home