napalm

Thursday, September 22, 2005

You wanna bad beat story?

Napalm's YTD: $14,500

Online Poker has it out for me.

NLHE tournament on stars, we are about 5 away from the bubble. There are 190 people left and I am about 30th in chips.

I raise under the gun with AJ. Button goes all in for another $2500 with A 10 off, so i call. Flop is A 8 9. Turn is a 10. River is a blank, i lose, 3 outter.

Then....

Three hands later, cut off min raises, i call with KQ sooted. Flop is 2 K Q. CO goes all in with AA, I call. Turn is a blank, river is a 2. I lose, 4 outter.

Then....

5 hands later, we are now on the bubble. I have Jd Jc on the button. CO+1 rasies 3x BB. I reraise all in, he calls and turns over black 99. Flop is A 8 4 two diamonds. Turn is a 5 of diamonds, leaving my foe with 1 out, the 9 of hearts.

9 of hearts on the river, I lose and miss the money on the bubble. I should have easily been the chip leader, but now I am out. I so badly outplayed everyone at the table but I am the one sitting here typing this pathetic blog.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I play this god forsaken game? Its pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home