liquid

Monday, September 26, 2005

No Content

liquid's YTD: $2796.19

The PLO cash games on PokerRoom were not good earlier this evening, so I wandered over to the tournaments and found a near-full PLO SNG. I sit in, yada yada yada, four left, big stack is antsy to bust everyone or bust out when this hand occurs:

Seat 2: Hero (SB, $3,000) [Kd Ah 2h 9d]
Seat 3: GottaGo (BB, $6,215)
Seat 5: Shorty (CO, $690)
Seat 10: Bystander (Button, $5,095)

ANTES/BLINDS
Hero posts blind ($100), GottaGo posts blind ($200).

PRE-FLOP
Shorty bets $690 and is all-in.


This means a big pair.

Bystander folds, Hero bets $2,170.


I like AKxxds well enough to take a shot at a short-stack. Even better are my prospects in a side pot vs. GottaGo, who will likely push if he looks down to find four cards in front of him.

GottaGo bets $3,650, Hero calls $730 and is all-in.

Hero shows [Kd Ah 2h 9d]
GottaGo shows [Kc 7d 3c 3d]
Shorty shows [Qs Js Qh 6d]

FLOP [5c As 9h]


Awesome, two pair. I am 70% to win.

TURN [2s]


Shorty gets a flush draw. I am still 70% to scoop, and even if the flush comes, I will rake a good side pot. If GottaGo somehow gets 3h on the river, I'm gone, but at least I'll get third place money. There is only one card left in the deck that bubbles me out in fourth.

RIVER [3s]


</badbeatstory>

1 Comments:

Blogger napalm said...

Why the hell would that guy get in that pot to begin with? I will never figure it out for the life of me.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home