napalm

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bloodbath

napalm's YTD: $8,520.69

Wow, it was like Night of The Living Dead. It was like Jason vs Freddie. It was a crime scene. Get out the yellow tape.

4, yes count them, 4 suck outs on the river or turn on my NLHE game on Stars last night. Every time I have the best hand going in, every time I pushed my opponent to play for all of his chips, every time, my opponent called, and every time, he boated on the river.

BUT, the wild thing was, I only ended up losing $130. I won OVER 45% of the pots I played in. That is about 12% percent higher than normal.

It should have been a $300+ night. I guess allowing a bad player to get lucky once in a while enforces negative behavior, which is good for my game in the long run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home