liquid

Monday, April 18, 2005

Running In Mud

liquid's YTD: $835.19

My purpose on this blog is becoming clear: I am the mortal counterpart to Napalm's superhuman poker prowess. I played enough PLO on Party this weekend to claim my $150 deposit bonus: over 1000 hands. Total winnings after all that play?

Get ready.

Here it comes!

$4.24

At least this tally does not include the deposit bonus. I enjoyed equal portions of good play, bad play, good catches, and bad beats -- plenty of blame for everyone involved. At my nadir I was down close to $100, so I am thankful I was able to end the weekend in the black.

My biggest problem was adjusting to the seemingly random play from one table to the next. On PokerRoom there was a pretty consistent aggression factor, and there weren't many surprises at showdown. On Party, I had trouble getting a handle on what different folks were trying to accomplish. In particular, I've never seen so many slow-play attempts in Omaha. Very interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger napalm said...

Yeah, you suck.

That's why you have to come to Vegas with us, so you can pop your live PLO cherry.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home