liquid

Sunday, April 03, 2005

You Say You Want A Resolution

liquid's YTD: $585.45

My new resolutions, after the Week From Hell:

1. If a known mega-agressive player is at the table, I will leave. I don't yet have the bankroll or the ability to play with these folks properly.

2. If a player makes a bet, my strong inclination will be to believe that player. (Another reason to follow resolution #1.)

3. If a table gets short-handed -- four players or fewer -- I will leave. My short-handed game blows.

Violating these three rules led to most of my losses during the WFH.

2 Comments:

Blogger napalm said...

But with #1, these people can be your biggest ATM.

I remember the guy, he raised every hand.

3:07 PM  
Blogger liquid said...

Agreed, but I don't have the bankroll to go after them or to endure the variances.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home