napalm

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Girlfriend and the Bathroom

Napalm's YTD: $6,974.24

So I'm in a $.50 $1 NLHE game on Stars, I'm one behind the button with 99 and call a $2 raise along with 3 other people.

The flop comes 3s 4s 7d

The action checks around to me, and I bet $7, the button calls, everyone else folds.

Turn is a 5 of hearts.

I decide to put the button all in and rep the flush and/or the straight (my 99 might still be good). His pot odds would have been wrong to chase, so I feel I can scare him away. I have him outchipped by about 5 to 1.

He CALLS! Dammit.

River is a Jd, which is probably doesn’t help either of us.

Cards are turned over, Button has a 6s 7h. The dreaded gut shot straight.

But here is the rub.

The guy then tells me that he was in the bathroom and his girlfriend was playing the hand. He said he would have never called the initial raise with a 67.

There goes my money, right down the crapper.

1 Comments:

Blogger liquid said...

Dang.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home