napalm

Monday, July 02, 2007

Trip Report Translator

Napalm's YTD: - $1 million

I just have to translate this e-mail I received form a friend that just came back from Caesar's Indiana:


FRIEND: Friday I won right around $200.

TRANSLATION: I lost $550.

FRIEND: Spent it all today on fireworks, though.

TRANSLATION: We have to light sparklers for the fourth now, can't wait to tell th kids.

FRIEND: Only had one pocket pair the entire time (sixes)

TRANSLATION: I had AA like 6 times and got them cracked 5

FRIEND: and didn't win with those. I won a few hands on well timed / played bluffs

TRANSLATION: weak min bets out of position that worked.

FRIEND: like once, when I was in about 5th position, there was a raise to $7 before me and I re-raised to $15. Had, I believe 4 callers.

TRANSLATION: 9 callers

FRIEND: I had KQ of clubs.

TRANSLATION: K4 of clubs

FRIEND: Flop was something like A-3-5, rainbow, with only one club. One player before me checked and I bet $50 (about the size of the pot), just repping the Ace.

TRANSLATION: dudes pops me and goes all in and I call with a gut shot, and miss

FRIEND: Anyway, I won $50 or so on that one. A couple of other hands like that kept me about $15-$40 ahead most of the night, but again, I got no cards all night long.

TRANSLATION: got lots of good cards but kept getting sucked out on

FRIEND: Finally around 11:45 or so, I got A-10 of Hearts.

TRANSLATION: 7 6 off

FRIEND: I was the big blind and there was a $12 raise before it got to me. So, I just called. There were three total people in the hand and the flop was something like 9Hearts, 7Hearts, and 5Clubs. I checked. Next person bet $20. Next person called. I called. Turn is Jack Hearts. I hit the big one and just checked again. Next person bets something like $38 all in. Next person calls. I call. Turn is an 8Black, I believe. So, I'm sure the third person hit the straight.

TRANSLATION: I hit the str8

FRIEND: Anyway, I check. She bets $50 and I raise to $100. Wanted it to look like a bluff and it worked. She called and I won a decent pot.

TRANSLATION: she popped me back and I insta call while saying " I know you got it, but I got the srt8, so I call"

FRIEND: I ended up losing a hand with AQ vs my AK about 20 minutes later to a guy that was all in on the flop (Ace on flop, Queen on Turn), which cost me about $100. Other than that, I played really well.

TRANSLATION: IMHO

FRIEND: with no cards the whole night. (Ended up leaving around 1am.)

TRANSLATION: leaving around 4 AM after they kicked me out for telling the male waitress that he had nice
tits

FRIEND: Let me know if you want to go back tonight.

TRANSLATION: and lend me $200 cause I'm busto

FRIEND: Call me, cause I'm getting off the computer for a while to hang out with the kids.

TRANSLATION: tired of surfing for free pr0n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home