liquid

Friday, January 20, 2006

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

liquid's YTD: $559.45

I've accomplished goal #4 for 2006: I signed up for a Eurobet rakeback deal through RakeRebate. In my first week of play I've tallied $48.50 in rakeback, which is a Good Thing since my results so far this year have been erratic.

I've made a few poor, costly decisions at the PLO tables. One of the worst: I led out from the BB with T4xx on a 44T flop. (Not the bad decision.) One caller. Then I potted again on a 7 turn. (Still not the bad decision.) Foe re-raised pot. I promptly pushed all-in, never bothering to note foe's tight-passive stats. (Monumentally bad decision.) Foe showed down the obvious TTxx.

So I am trying to slow down a bit and run through the basics: note who I am playing; think through what the action has been; make good decisions.

Make good decisions.

Make good decisions.

(I am also trying to succumb less to Fancy Play Syndrome, but that's a topic for another day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home