liquid

Friday, July 14, 2006

California Stars

liquid's YTD: $4705.49

How good am I running?

This much: $14.20.

That's my year-to-date on Poker Stars. That's right, folks. I'm in the black on the demon site!

Now granted I have a piddling number of hands on Stars this year. I played one day the first week of January and lost $80. And that was that.

Then I hopped back on yesterday to start clearing a bonus that's been sitting around for a while. And lo! I ran g00t!

My favorite sequence:

I open-raise pot in middle position with KQT4ds and get one caller behind and one caller in front. Flop is 3T4r. EP checks, I bet pot, LP raises pot to $43.80 and has $50 behind, EP uses a buncha time and eventually folds. I re-raise pot, LP folds (?).

Next hand I open-raise pot with AKJ7ds and everyone folds. I don't know why, but for me that was the good part. I think I hate money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home