napalm

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lost my cool

Napalm's YTD: $8,761

I finally lost my cool. 7 weeks of playing NL HE ring games, and I finally came unglued.

After being sucked out more time than a $5 dollar hoe in the last two days, the final straw came.

I am on the button with AK off. I raise 6 TIMES the bb, or $6 bucks. I get 5 callers, yep you heard me right, 5 CALLERS.

Flop comes K 4 J, two spades. It checks around to me. What? Checks around? Well ok then.

I go ahead and bet $20 bucks, putting at least 3 other people in the hand all in. Dude in the SB calls all in, everyone else folds. He flips over K J, no spades. So le me get this right. He calls with KJ off out of position, then SLOW plays it with 5 other people in the hand after the flop WITH a flush draw on the board.

Well, there went my cool. Right down the crapper.

I start off with the old faithful, "Hey retard, time for your medication” Then broke into a chorus of "Pretty colors make me feel happy, want to hold and love pretty colors." and "The pictures are sooo nice, don't take my pretty pictures away." And of course, "The little men on the cards are smiling at me, they are my friend, TTTTIIIIIIIMMMMMMYYYYYYY"

Needless to say it got ugly. I am sure they will ban me on Stars any day now. I was so good for so long. I guess I should have seen it coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger liquid said...

I would have paid money to see that transcript. I could have posted excerpts. Kind of like this!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home