napalm

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Worst. Luck. Ever.

Napalm's YTD: $5,778.84

This is getting hard to handle. If anyone out there ever has bad luck so consistantly like me, I would love to hear about it.

NLHE $.50 $1 on Stars
*********************

Hand #1 - I have A7 spades on the button, so I limp in for $1.

Flop comes Ah 9s 6s

UTG bets $5 and I call. I want to play it safe, even though I really like my hand.

Turn Ah 9s 6s Ac

UTG bets another $5, I raise to $15, he calls. Uh oh, he might have my ace out kicked, but that is OK, I have killer draw that if it hits, will wipe Foe out. He will never be able to fold his AAAJ.

River Ah 9s 6s Ac 4s

Nut flush thank you very much. UTG bets $10, I raise $30 hoping he reraises but he just calls.

Drum roll please...

Of course, UTG had pocket 9s. My hand got better after every card. Kind of like quick sand. And the funny thing is? The winner called me a "retard" and told me "that's what you get for playing A7, you should have put me on pp 9s and folded." no lie. Lost about $75 on the hand.

*********************

Hand #2

I have 77 in the hole and the flop comes 9c 7s Kc, I bet the pot, Foe calls. Turn is a 4c. I am a little worried about the flush now, but i bet the pot again, Foe calls. River is a 10.

Can you guess what Foe had? I bet you can.

J 8 of course. Lost about $60 on that hand. "Inside Straight Draw Strikes Again, News at 11" That hand was like a fricking crime scene. Get out the yellow tape.


I feel like I dropped the soap in Shawshank tonight, but the worst thing about it? This has been happening for 4 straight days. Until.........



Hand #3 - #227

Kicked some major retard brain dead ass, won back all my money plus $100. I went on a crazy tear and raised 5 pots in a row.

ALL FEAR THE LIQUID NAPALM SATAN CLOWN DEATH for it has been unleashed this fortnight upon you ignorant poker fools.

1 Comments:

Blogger liquid said...

Retard. That's what you get for playing A7.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home