napalm

Friday, December 23, 2005

15 and a Half Hour Grind

Napalm's YTD: $18,650

I put in my longest session of poker ever last night at Casears Indiana. I got there at about 11 AM and left at about 2:30 AM. I stayed in the same seat the entire time at a wonderful $4$8 LHE game.

I left about $200 up, so about $13 per hour, or 1.5 BBs per hour, not bad.

Two very interesting hands:

Foe #1 in MP with AK off
Foe #2 on the button with AK off
Hero in BB with QQ

Capped preflop. The flop is J 10 9 with two spades, Hero doesn't have the Q of spades.

Hero bets the flop, gets called by both players. Turn is the best and the worst card possible. The Dreaded Q of spades. At this point, I can only put both players on high cards and no big pairs. Any big pair would have rasied my flop bet.

So, if they have AK, which I am sure one of them has, I have ten outs.

So I stand up and yell "Pair the damn board dealer, pair the f'ing board!!!"

Jack on the river. Yahoo, except for the fact that I just told the entire room that I had a boat. But here is the best part, they BOTH called my river bet with Broadway. Gotta love the $4$8.

******************************
Hand #2

Crazy stradler brother stradles for $8 and I wake up with KK. I make it $12 and some other old mo fo caps. 4 players to the flop.

Star Spangled Banner baby, K 2 2

I bet, capper raises, all call.

Turn is a 9.

I bet, capper calls, Button rasies, crazy stradles folds, Other Guy calls. Oh Hell Yeah. I three bet, capper craps himself with AA and folds, BUT.... The other guys stays in too. Wha? Button caps, The Other Guy and I call.

River is an 8, whatever.

I bet, Other Guy rasies. Holy Mother of Pearl, was someone slowing down 22? Possible. Button reraises, I cap.

Me: KK for the Ocean Liner KKK22
Button: 99 for the pontoon boat 99922
other Guy: 88 for the canoe 88822

Holy $300 pot Batman.

Ship.
It.

Gotta love $4$8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home