liquid

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Gods Must Be Crazy

liquid's YTD: $1103.98

Warning: Content-free post follows.

Second hand of the night. I raise 3xBB with AhTh99. Seven (fun table!) see the flop:

9h 5h 7h


Wow.

A very short stack in the big blind leads out for all of a dollar into a $10+ pot. Three fold to me. I call, but the two others fold anyway. C'mon, it's just a dollar! No one can pony up a dollar?

Turn is a blank, BB dumps his remaining $2.50 in, and I call, cursing the poker gods that BB doesn't have a bigger stack.

River is a blank. BB shows:

8h 6h 6c 4h


So let's review! In the past couple of weeks, I have flopped four of a kind, and I have flopped an ace-high flush with top set redraws. Defying all odds I have managed to lose both hands.

Good ol' poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home