napalm

Saturday, March 12, 2005

First Omaha Hi Low Tournament Cash

napalm's YTD: $5,175.94

Well, it's now 3:00 AM Sat morning, and I just made the final two tables in a limit Omaha Hi Low tournament on Stars, 12 out of 317 players. It didn't really pay too much, it was only a $10 game but the learnin' was priceless.

Not bad for my second time playing the darn game. I do really enjoy it. The "low" takes the game to a different level and opens up some cool strategic possibilities.

I think i will keep at it.

But, of course, I lose on a runner runner straight river beat to take down my trip threes.

The saga continues.

1 Comments:

Blogger liquid said...

Hey pottymouth--

Limit hi lo? Sounds like fast-paced fun. Kind of like seeing whose fingernails grow faster.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home