liquid

Friday, March 11, 2005

Greetings From Liquid

Liquid's YTD: $223.45

Yes, I play only on the Internet (mostly). Yes, I play only an hour or two each night (and some nights NOT AT ALL). Yes, I play only low-stakes limit and pot-limit cash games. Yes, I am teh lame. But on the plus side I'm still playing off the initial $100 deposit I made when I started this disease last October, and I am up a kingly $400. Overall this translates to roughly $0.20 per hour. I could give some sweatshop workers in Singapore a run for their money.

I lost a chunk of my initial deposit dabbling in NL HE single-tables tourneys, and lost another chunk dabbling in NL HE ring games. Then I stumbled on a way to grind out some actual winnings: $0.25-$0.50 Limit Omaha. Last month I moved to $0.50-$1 PLO. Next month I will be wearing gold-plated diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home